Key Words: Go-to-market Strategy, Marketing, Management, Campaign planning, B2B Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Vendor Management, People Management, CRM, Project Planning, Marketing Strategy, Demand Generation
Role: Marketing Head, APAC
Industry: Information and Communications Technologies
Function: Marketing, People Management
About Our Client,
Our Client is a global leader, present in over a hundred countries, providing enterprise communication solutions, networking and cloud services for businesses of all sizes. Customising and adapting their solutions and services to local requirements. They have a strong presence in key vertical markets providing specific solutions aimed at those verticals.
About the Marketing Head,
The regional field marketing head will be responsible for driving all marketing initiatives in APAC & China including local marketing strategy, strategies to drive demand generation activities, developing brand awareness, managing the end-customer touch initiatives including customer events and managing channel marketing programs.
A key role is insuring alignment with regional and local sales strategies and business priorities within the central marketing directions and programs. This person will actively participate as voice of the field, share best practices and reports for marketing needs that are key to success and ability to efficiently leverage available resources.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- 7-10 years of experience in an enterprise communications/networking/IT company in marketing positions. Ideally in combination with software and telecommunications or communications.
- Indirect sales model experience is required.
- Result oriented and reporting culture
- Experience in interfacing with large multi-cultural teams locally and on a remote basis
- Clear ability to discuss the local market and strategies to position the company for growth
- Willingness to travel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills—especially in English and native language
- Must have experience directly managing a team of field marketing professionals.
- Responsible to build local go to market plans (target segments and persona for new business, installed base, business partners, etc...) together w/ regional sales Leaders
- Build the Local Marketing Plan.
- Allocate and manage the Field Marketing Budget into the Business Priorities and Work closely with the local purchase organization
- Drive local awareness building
- Drive and execute local demand creation & pipeline acceleration activities (Tradeshows, Road shows, events, etc)
- Provide regional support and validation for global programs & localization of content
- Works pro-actively with selected partners on strategies and co-marketing plans to increase revenue and market share within the corporate guidance and directions;
- Drives co-marketing into the local planning; works with partners to ensure they are enabled and leveraged in marketing efforts.
- Represent the local region into the overall marketing planning, prioritization process and program design
- Foster the sharing of best practices on a quarterly basis
- Performs business impact analysis on marketing contributions
- Drive the team’s KPIs and be a team leader
- Be a balanced leader across the different dimensions of field marketing
- Close partnership with sales leadership team to align marketing and sales strategies
- Operational manager & leader of the local marketing plans (budgets, results, improvements) & team
- Engage & leverage central marketing programs
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.