Key Words: Enterprise Mobility, Wholesale Voice Sales / Solution selling, Telco enterprise solutions
Role: Manager - Mobility (VOICE SALES SPECIALIST)
Function: Voice & Mobility solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Manager - Mobility (VOICE SALES SPECIALIST)
- Developing the company’s long-range sales strategy and forecasting sales volumes for the entire organization, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation.
- Identify sales opportunities and conduct feasibility checks to ensure maximum conversion of these opportunities to generate revenue as per sales strategy/ targets.
- Positioning and promoting the partner value proposition, leading sales/account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships.
- Responsible for annual revenue quota booking with significant growth in subsequent years with an emphasis on the development of client relationships and customer delivery.
- Identify requirements and sales opportunities with customers.
- Conduct negotiations with customers based on pricing and technical solutions.
- Engage in customer relationship management.
- Track market for performance of our client products vis-à-vis competitors' products.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate (Engineering preferred)
- Experience : 4 -7 Years Sales / Solution selling experience and relationships in the wholesale voice industry
- Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles. May lead/manage small teams for small projects.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.