Key Words: Go-to-market Strategy, Marketing, Campaign planning, B2B Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing Vendor Management, CRM, Project Planning, Marketing Strategy, Demand Generation
Role: Regional Marketing Manager, APAC
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Marketing and Communications Manager,
- Stakeholder mapping, crafting analysis builds and working on competitive intelligence to enable monthly and quarterly reviews and plans
- Master-planning and scheduling for the function on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Knowledge management and collaboration across central and regional functions
- Design and activate a culture of proactive collaboration while expanding regional
- and global coordination within teams and to maintain a solid repository of all data
- Serve as a “bridge builder”, develop and maintain relationships with members of key teams globally
- Serve as a credible and strategic advisor to the Regional Marketing Director, providing reporting on identified operational issues and progress
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative and analytical
- Lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- Build a solid pipeline of marketing activities to generate leads, build demand generation for the Asia Pacific region
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems ideally salesforce
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-agency liaison with multi-tasking capabilities
- Responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns from inception to end results by understanding the segment teams needs and ensuring alignment with regional sales objectives
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Objective and results driven individual, for business impact.
- Technology marketing experience, focus on Enterprise and Global marketing skillsets.
- Good understanding of Global Enterprise (BFSI), Cloud, SI & SP segments and their respective customer/partner ecosystems
- Expertise for engaging and working closely with stakeholders in Business/Direct account/sales teams, marketing peer groups and product marketing, Segment marketing Programs and project management
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experienced in business and pipeline management, and sales motions – sell with/thru/to.
- Able to engage sales and partners, in dialogue about their business needs and solutions.
- Proven team player with demonstrated ability to work across global teams and cultures.
- Ability to manage collaborative global marketing projects and deliver against shared goals and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work with local and virtual teams.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
Person qualification & experience
- B2B technology marketer
- Preferably with telecom / ICT industry knowledge – Cloud / XaaS / Tech / Global SI players
- MBA with specialization in marketing
- Global work experience is a plus.
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.