About Our Client
Well-established Security Services and Solution provider
About the Practice Lead – Security Audit & Risk
The Practice Lead will have a strong hands-on background and the capability to lead a team of consultants to deliver excellent customer satisfaction. This role will require the candidate to be able to provide mentorship and guide the consultants into delivering great security audit services.
The Practice Lead will possess great problem solving skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships, they will have excellent technical knowledge and be able to think-outside-the-box.
- Ability to lead and guide a team of consultants on the services pre-sales and delivery
- Demonstrate a collaborative mindset and problem solving skillset to the organization
- Build a collaborative environment and enable consultants to excel
- Conduct operational and security-related audits, risk assessment, process reviews to ensure compliance to industry specific guidelines such ISO/IEC 27001, CoBIT, NIST, OWASP and/or OSSTMM; and/or
- Attain required certifications and qualifications for personal growth and team achievement
- Experience in IT audit and/or security review, including:
- IT audit and risk assessment frameworks and methodologies like COBIT, ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS and ITIL
- Application environment including frameworks, mobile, CMS, RDBMS
- Multiple OS, Network, Network Security & Configuration environments
- Leadership role in either an established accounting firm, an internal audit or IT security department of a listed company, MNC or government agency or an MSSP