Key Words: SCADA, Power Management, Smart Grid, IoT
Role: Energy Infrastructure, Manager
Industry: Maritime, Shipping, Logistics, Port Services
Function: Design review, testing, commissioning, administering, managing of SCADA systems, Power Management, Cybersecurity Architecture overview
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization with a focus on Port and logistics services. They operate container shipment with connections to hundreds of ports globally. They deploy automated and smart technologies that advance the capabilities in shipping and logistics.
About the Energy Infrastructure, Manager
- You will be designing, reviewing, testing, commissioning, and administering SCADA systems.
- You will be working on joint development and testing of smart grid management systems, smart grid multi-agent systems, with vendors/partners, EMA, and local research labs/Universities.
- You will be overseeing the cybersecurity architecture design, development and governance for the company’s infrastructure systems such as SCADA, Smart Grid, Power Management systems, Electricity Billing systems and other IoT systems.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field of study
- Experience in managerial responsibilities
- Experience working on SCADA, Power Management, Smart Grid systems
- Experience/Knowledge of Cybersecurity architecture, policies or governance for OT/ICS systems
- Proven track record of managerial responsibilities.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.