About the Major Account Manager role:
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are continuing their expansion in Singapore. They are seeking a Major Account Manager to hunt into existing Tier 1 FSI accounts, well-established accounts in order to assist in their already impressive growth.
- You will devise and execute a strategy to penetrate and further establish their existing presence in Tier 1 FSI accounts
- Success will be achieved by working closely with partners account sales teams
- Will be able to present and sell company solution and services to current and potential clients
- Excellent organisation skills will be demonstrated in your ability to co-ordinate internal teams to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Must be prepared to complete a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, CRM update and revenue forecast
- Manage account services through quality checks to identify and resolve client concerns
- Communicate new solution and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be based in Singapore.
- Extensive contacts within the Singapore Security market is essential
- Min 3 years working experience on large accounts and solution selling
- Experience in developing and managing large projects sales cycle
- Experience in the IT security industry will be an advantage
- Hand on and strong understand on local ICT market
- Good integrity, Strong Analytical and Business Sense
- Good communication skill in English & local dialect
- Principal background or large SI preferred