Key Words: Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, Channel, Channels, Security, Cybersecurity, APT, vendor, vendors
Role: Major Account Manager – Enterprise
Industry: Cyber Security, Information Technology
Function: Major Account Manager
About the Major Account Manager - Enterprise
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are continuing their vertical expansion in Malaysia, with this role being focused on Tier 1 Enterprise clients.
- You will devise and execute a strategy to penetrate Tier 1 Enterprise (Top 100 SGX) clients in Malaysia.
- Success will be achieved by working closely with partners account sales teams
- Will be able to present and sell company solution and services to current and potential clients
- Excellent organisation skills will be demonstrated in your ability to co-ordinate internal teams to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Must be prepared to complete a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, CRM update and revenue forecast
- Manage account services through quality checks to identify and resolve client concerns
- Communicate new solution and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be based in Malaysia.
- Extensive contact network within Malaysia
- Extensive working experience on large accounts and solution selling
- Experience in developing and managing large projects sales cycle
- Experience in the IT security industry will be an advantage
- Hand on and strong understand on local ICT market
- Good integrity, Strong Analytical and Business Sense
- Good communication skill in English & local dialect
- Principal background or large SI preferred
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.