Keywords: Business Development, Enterprise, Sales, Solutions,
Strategy, ICT, Account Management, Solution Selling, Technology
Role: Major Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Enterprise Sales, Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Major Account Manager,
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to existing customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing accounts
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with existing accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Secure renewal of Enterprise-wide outsourced management contracts of existing accounts that include hardware, software and maintenance services.
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts and collaborate with business unit head and presales teams to ensure incremental new sales for IT & Print Management Services
- Communicate clearly the progress of opportunities, business funnel and pipeline generated regularly to internal business unit head and key stakeholders
- Timely update of Competitor Asset List, Opportunities, Forecast and related key account metrics
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Motivated, sales-driven and customer-centric with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in selling client-focused IT solutions based on customer needs. IT Infrastructure sales experience an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple deals at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Diploma/Degree holder with at experience in corporate sales and a proven track record of success
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possesses the ability to solve problems permanent. Must be a team player with an eye for details and improvement.