Role: Legal Manager
Industry: Technology, Service Provider
Function: Legal operations Management, Commercial and Contract Management
About the Legal Manager,
- You will be responsible to manage the organisation’s legal operational functions, such as (but not limited to) contract and commercial negotiations, writing and reviewing contracts, overall governance of the day to day legal operations.
- Perform legal assistance and advice on legal issues around aspects of governance, compliance and commercial contracts.
- Represent the organisation on safeguarding competent handling and winning of resolution for negotiations and disputes.
- Manage external legal sources.
- Reading over and investigating new laws and legislation that might affect the organisation.
- Work with external sources such as regulators, public authority, etc.
- Drive training on legal/compliance requirements to encourage legal awareness within the organisation.
- Review contracts, agreements and internal policies to ensure that it complies with legal/statutory requirements.
- Collaborate with various members of the organisation on projects relating to legal matters.
- Help the organisation with its compliance to legal requirements i.e. licenses/permits, data protection, etc.
- Deliver risk management assistance to management/senior stakeholders on contract management.
- Analyse and advise the company on minimising liability and legal exposure.
- Regularly ensure that legal documents, are reviewed, properly understood and examined.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Recognised experience as Legal Counsel in a corporate environment with exposure to contract management and negotiations.
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken
- Proven analytical skills with a strong commercial understanding.
- Good skills in reviewing and writing contracts.
- Established capability to handle complex contract negotiations with internal and external clients
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.