Key Words: VAPT, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, CRT, OSCP
Role: Lead/Senior VAPT Consultant - ICS
Industry: Public Sector, Security, Information Technology
Function: Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long term job security.
About the Lead/Senior VAPT Consultant - ICS
Our client is considering applicants with at least 3+ years of experience Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Preferably OSCP certified and/or a CREST registered tester. Or possess equivalent certifications in penetration testing.
- Understand stakeholders’ concerns and conduct attack simulation and security testing safely on ICS environments to provide Cyber Security assurance.
- Great analytical, conceptualisation, and problem-solving skills and has good communications and interpersonal skills to relate to stakeholders' concerns.
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy, report vulnerabilities, and recommend remediate/mitigate actions.
- For the Lead consultant level, you will manage team of specialists and oversee their skills development, as well as your own management and technical competencies.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and are required to obtain high-security clearance (G50/CAT1).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in ICS domain such as:
- Operations and processes
- Architecture and design (PLC, SCADA, DCS, SIS, HMI, etc.)
- Networks (DNPS, Modbus, Profinet, OPC/UA, etc.)
- Products (ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell, Yokogawa, etc.)
- Security References (IEC62443, NERC CIP, NIST ICS guidelines, etc.)
- Experience in engineering, operations, or cybersecurity experience in Critical Information Infrastructure sectors such as the Water, Energy or Transport (Land, Maritime and Aviation) sectors.
- Conduct in-depth vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and red teaming of ICS technologies and to provide cybersecurity assurance against sophisticated attackers through attack simulation,
- You will be working closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy, report vulnerabilities, and recommend remediation/mitigation actions and
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity or might be looking to get into this role with transferrable skills, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to me at:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.