Key Words: VAPT, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, CRT, OSCP
Role: Lead/Senior Consultant
Industry: Public Sector, Security, Information Technology
Function: Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long term job security.
About the (Lead/Senior Consultant - VAPT)
- Our clients are considering applicants with at least 3+ years of experience in Enterprise IT and Cloud Attack Simulation.
- With preferably OSCP / CRT certification.
- It would be important that you would be technically hands-on and curious about the inner workings of Enterprise information technologies.
- Who has great analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills and has good communications and interpersonal skills to relate to stakeholders' concerns.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and are required to obtain high-security clearance (G50/CAT1).
- Your key responsibilities would be to lead a team in the conduct of in-depth vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and red teaming of Enterprise IT systems and to provide cybersecurity assurance against sophisticated attackers through attack simulation,
- You will be working closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy, report vulnerabilities and recommend remediation/mitigation actions
- For Lead Consultant level - Manage a team of specialists and oversee their Enterprise IT technical skills development, including your own managerial and technical competencies.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity or might be looking to get into this role with transferrable skills, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to me at:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.