Key Words: Cryptography, Cryptographic codes, Software coding, modeling skills, Knowledge of Assembly language, Side-channel attacks
Role: Lead Analyst - Cryptography
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client has a globally diverse environment with a presence across different regions. They have testing and R&D labs all over Europe and US, including the Singapore office.
They continually evolve and innovate along with technology and hence provide a high level of service. They offer services such as testing, validate/verify, certify, and advise on the clients’ functional security and non-functional cybersecurity of their products, systems, and ecosystems.
About the Lead Analyst - Cryptography
- Lead security evaluation activities with respect to deadlines and customer requirements.
- Vulnerability analysis of cryptographic algorithms, mostly on payment systems regarding side-channel attacks, fault injection, and protocol attacks.
- Development and realization of innovative cryptographic attacks on products under evaluation (side-channel, differential fault analysis, etc.).
- Generate/oversee reports in compliance with the industry’s best standards.
- Manage a small team of experts in cryptography.
- Keeping abreast of all the latest technical developments and contributing to the internal innovation in security, in the cryptography area.
- Provide high-level technical support to the company and to the operations department. This may include test planning and logistics, test procedure updating, training, and quality issue resolving.
- Represent the company’s Security Evaluation services in conferences, exhibitions, or any key industry events.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in cryptography (at least 5-7 years solid experience in cryptography is required)
- People management experience or technical lead experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Cryptography with excellent skills in algorithms in embedded systems.
- An expertise of microcontroller architectures and their assembly languages (a plus)
- Experience in software on embedded products, preferably within the payment or security industry, smart cards.
- Software coding / modeling skills (examples: C, Assembly Languages, etc.).
- Able to demonstrate aptitude and a strong potential to learn quickly.
- Enjoys working in a team and can engage their colleagues.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.