Key Words: Support Engineer, Technical Support
Role: Support Engineer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defence players. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector.
About the (Support Engineer L2)
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in a R&D / technical support / professional services or similar environment with the
- Ability to understand and analyze complicated, multidisciplinary and distributed systems.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS, NetApp and VMWare is a must.
- Are to be customer centric, a problem solver, and a team player.
- You should have working knowledge of cyber processes, implementation and system operations,
- Knowledge in IT, Hardware and Software, whereby you will be installing, configuring and deploying the company software.
- You should also have the familiarity with support methodologies, practices and tools.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.