Keywords: Presales, Solution Strategy, Solution Selling, Technology
Role: IT Presales Consultant
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Presales, Solution Strategy, Solution Selling, Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the IT Presales Consultant,
- Works with account managers to provide competitive and convincing IT advices to meet customers’ business goals.
- Drive the sales process to ensure proper closure on sales activities.
- Meeting with customers to determine requirements and to define the project scope of works.
- Requirement analysis, solution design and proposal compilations.
- Proposal submission and presentation.
- Selection and procurement processes guidance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Proven experience in IT projects deal closure
- Practical skills and experience in VMware/Microsoft platform, virtualization and server & storage architecture.
- Enterprise spirit to grow and expand the business
- Experience in IT projects tender process
- Good communication skills
- Efficient problem solver
- Good service oriented manner
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good presentation skill
- Organize and ability to prioritize job tasks
- Ability to execute tasks in a stressful environment
- Good communication as this role needs to handle internal and external customers
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) equivalent or higher
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) equivalent or higher
- Server and Storage certification is a plus