Key Words: IoT, cloud, Java, Adobe
Role: Technical Instructor & Instructional Designer
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Industry Automation Software and has the core focus in industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure and smart cities. They are paving the way for their latest cloud-based IoT data & analytics platform and looking for someone who can contribute to this journey.
About the Technical Instructor & Instructional Designer,
- You will be part of the expert team in designing and creating trainings and certification programmes for the IoT open cloud platform.
- You will conduct classroom and live online-based training to customers and partners
- Be a content provider and have the opportunity to innovate the online learning videos
- Build the portfolio and structure of the technical trainings and certifications for international partners and internally
- You will be able to translate new ways in training with the support of the business development and engineering teams to tap further into external business opportunities and technical functionalities of the product
- You will be a key player in the certification programmes among the platform’s community globally which includes trainer certification programmes
- To complement your field knowledge with the latest development, you will continuously refine your training needs and keep updated with trainings
- You have a role in the community of trainers and customers to deepen the interaction and exchange of ideas for the development of the platform
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer science or related areas
- At least 2 years of experience in training and instructional design, corporate training and adult training
- At least 1 year of experience in audio-visual content development and fluency with one or more of the following products – Adobe Captivate, Adobe Premier CS, Camtasia, Final Cut 10
- Solid understanding of cloud-computing solutions and platforms, e.g. Cloud Foundry, Amazon web services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, e.g. S7, Industrial Ethernet, OPC UA
- General knowledge about IoT technology, protocols and security
- Passionate about the latest technical and software knowledge and the ability to knowledge transfer effectively
- You are proactive, creative and a strategic thinker with enthusiasm in learning and sharing.
- You speak fluent English. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Strategic thinker
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.