Key Words: IOT, Security, Solutions Architect
Role: IOT Security Solutions Architect
Industry: Information Technology
Function: PreSales, Solutions Architecture, Technical Consulting
About Our Client
Global System Integrator & Managed Security Services Provider who are launching an Open, SaaS IOT Security platform which will consolidate their offering to deliver end-to-end Cloud, Security & IOT solutions.
About the IOT Security Solutions Architect
- Acting in an overlay capacity, you will perform a Subject Matter Expert function, to devise and deliver IOT Security Solutions
- Perform as a technology evangelist, working across departments to provide guidance and advice to the existing Sales, Professional Services, Product, Marketing and Architecture teams
- Working closely with the sales team and vendors, you will demonstrate technical expertise by assessing how each Vendor’s solutions in the platform can meet the customer’s unique business needs.
- You will be responsible for conducting demonstrations and presentations both remotely, at customer locations and industry events.
- Expertise in Industrial IOT, Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Execution Systems, heavy industry technologies (embedded, electronics, PLC, SCADA, automation)
- Experience with major IOT platform vendors (ABB, Siemens, Bosch, ThingWorx)
- Strong Security knowledge and understanding of SOC processes.
- Hands-on Security experience is highly desirable: SIEM, Endpoint, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.