Key Words: IoT, Internet-of-things, Industry 4.0, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Technology Architecture, Solution Architecture
Role: IoT Lead/Senior Consultant
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long-term job security using the latest technology innovations.
About the IoT Lead/Senior Consultant
- An experienced professional in the IoT and security domain, with experience spanning across design and strategy for IoT solutions and securing that environment that is impacting the lives of millions of users.
- This role will be working with different stakeholders, consulting partners/vendors/service providers to assure the IoT technologies against any risks.
- This role will also be an advisor to the stakeholders, guide the consulting partners/vendors/service providers and propose alternative solutions (if needed) to ensure the safety and security of any IoT driven initiatives to multiple organisations with millions of users. Previous experience designing complex IoT Solutions across different platforms such as AWS, PTC, Azure, etc. is desirable.
- This role will help in overseeing strategy and policy development for the IoT domain across multiple sectors with millions of users.
- This role requires a strong understanding the underlying technologies within the IoT ecosystem and can create or propose cybersecurity solutions, or policies around that.
- This role will continue to look at cybersecurity best practices from a technology and policy perspective for the IoT ecosystem and ensure preparedness for any IoT-related sophisticated attacks.
- Work with the team in creating/formulating technology advisories and policies for IoT. This also includes proposing/developing cybersecurity technology and policy roadmaps for the IoT ecosystem.
- Work with market-leading consulting partners/vendors/service providers to drive the IoT security strategy across the different public sector and critical industries. This also includes leading the development of standards with these partners to ensure the adoption of IoT technologies in a secured manner.
- Continued development and review of strategic plans relating to IoT security.
- Project/plan for future scenarios to mitigate cybersecurity risks in the IoT ecosystem, translating them into technology and policy strategies that can be implemented and adopted.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in technology, within which an extensive number of years was spent as an engineer, architect, or technical lead.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of solid experience spent in the IoT Domain.
- Experience in Industry 4.0 solution design and delivery, with security aspects included.
- Experience in different IoT platforms such as AWS, PTC, Azure, or other similar products.
- Knowledge/Experience in IoT Protocols, OT Protocols, and Security references.
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and solutions for smart buildings, smart city projects, and other IoT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any similar fields of study. A Master’s degree holder is a plus.
- Experience in planning/developing security measures (both policy and technology) for IoT projects.
- Candidate should demonstrate skills and deep understanding and experience of the Defence and/or Security domain(s), key challenges, priorities, and stakeholders
- Comes from a technical background with an appreciation of how technology affects business; hands-on experience dealing with complex government projects is critical for this role.
- Experience working on IoT projects and implementing a strong delivery and cybersecurity framework to support this.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant IoT trends.
- Knowledge of IoT platforms and understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve agency needs.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate continued learning tenet and a good working relationship with all key IoT product partners.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.