Key Words: Program Management, Project Management, ITIL, Service Delivery, Transition and Transformation, Service Implementation, Consulting
Role: Infrastructure Lead
Industry: Technology Consulting and Services, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology solutions and IT services that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
- Leads and develops the team by providing direction and prioritizing activities
- Owns the remediation of high priority complex issues while managing communications to key stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to delivery operations.
- Responsible for meeting Delivery/Operations Targets.
- Performance analysis for the entire team, individually and unit wise.
- Co-ordinating with key stakeholders for any updates, issues and escalations.
- Co-ordinating shift handoffs to ensure a smooth transition between teams and units are driven to completion
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business/ Computer Science
- Extensive years of experience in IT Services/IT Project Management
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- PMP or Any Project Management Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.