Key Words: Forensic analysis, Incident Response, Incident Investigation, SIEM, malware analysis, reverse engineering, system and security controls
Role: Incident Responder
Industry: Cybersecurity, Information technology and Services
Function: Incident Response, Incident Investigation, Forensic Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a high calibre cybersecurity and technology services organisation, providing sophisticated consultancy and incident response to organisations globally. They partner with their clients to build a strong cyber resilience and become more proactive in their cybersecurity posture so that they can respond and beat attacks on the clients’ networks. This company is a trusted ally of IT Security teams and executive managements of top organisations globally.
The company hies top tier talents in the cyber security industry and applies technology expertise, cyber analytics, and a commercial approach to cyber security.
About the Incident Responder
- Conduct forensic and incident response investigations, which includes large scale sophisticated attacks, conduct log analysis, host and network-based forensics and malware analysis.
- You will conduct threat hunting activities to the client’s networks as well as security assessments and simulations.
- You will identify indicators of compromise and tools, tactics, and procedures to help determine if and how breaches have occurred.
- You will utilise and even develop tools/methodologies to improve the company’s existing investigative and hunting tools.
- You will collaborate with IT and Security teams during investigations.
- You will generate and present a comprehensive and professional report of findings from investigations.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Experience in cyber incident response / cyber incident investigation
• Deep understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and variant methods of exploration.
• Deep technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols
• Solid understanding of system and security controls on at least two operating systems (Windows, Linux / Unix and MacOS), including host-based forensics and experience with analysing OS artifacts
• Experience with one or more scripting language.
• Hands-on experience in data analysis (preferably network traffic or log analysis) in relevant data analysis and data science platforms (Splunk, pandas, SQL)
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, web application and servers, android and iOS mobile platforms
• Experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering
• Familiarity with enterprise SIEM tools (Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar)
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.