Key Words: Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Incident Investigation, Forensic Analysis, MITRE ATT&CK framework
Role: Incident Response (Senior Consultant and Senior/Assistant Director levels)
Industry: Public Sector, Security
Function: Incident Response, Incident Investigations, Forensic, Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operation, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
About the Incident Response (Senior Consultant and Senior/Assistant Director levels),
**Please note that our client is recruiting this incident response role at different levels.
As a Consultant, you will facilitate an orderly and efficient response to cyber incidents. You are required to conduct forensics analysis on endpoints and network logs to support the investigations. Your responsibilities may also include managing the forensics lab and its supporting infrastructure. In addition, you will also be required to identify new technologies to enhance forensics analysis. If you have over 5 years of experience, you may be considered at a Senior Consultant level.
For the Senior / Assistant Director level, you will be leading a Digital Forensic team in the National Cyber Incident Response Centre, you are responsible for the forensic investigation of cybersecurity incidents at the national level. You will perform correlation across forensics and malware investigations to understand the attacker's objectives, tactics, techniques and procedures, as well as the impact on the affected organisations and recommend countermeasures to them.
- Drive both host and network-based forensic investigation
- Analyse attack trends and assessing the impact of large-scale cyber-incidents on Singapore
- Report the progress of investigations to various stakeholders
- Explore new cybersecurity technologies and develop new capabilities with the team
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and preferably a Singapore Citizen or Permanent resident due to the nature of projects that these roles will be responsible for.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Security, Computer Science, or any other relevant fields;
- For the Senior/Assistant Director - At least seven years of experience in information security roles
- For Senior Consultant – 5 Years Plus of experience
- Expertise/experience in digital forensic, relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Understanding of cyber kill chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Able to lead and work as a team player
- Good written and communications skills
- Good understanding of operating systems such as Windows and Linux;
- Able to perform forensics analysis across Windows, Mac and Linux Platform;
- Ability to analyze network and application logs;
- Professional certifications such as EnCase Certified Examiner, AccessData Certified Examiner, SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), or GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) would be advantageous
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.