Please note: Interested Applicants must ideally be Singaporean or PR. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Role: Incident Management Manager
Industry: Advisory and Consultancy
About Our Client,
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. They have been steadfast over the years in delivering high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to their clients, hence securing their impeccable reputation within the industry.
They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
A positive, enthusiastic working environment where excellent talent development and knowledge sharing will be provided for team members and individuals to consistently upskill themselves and stay relevant to the industry.
About the Incident Management Manager
You will work be focused with the blue team, closing collaborating with the Cyber Security Operations Centre and Cyber Incident Response Team to review, enhance and propose modern cyber defense enhancements.
You will be involved in developing cybersecurity policies and proceedures tailored specifically per clients requirements and risk profile for incident response
As and when required, you will interact with senior management and clients to provide threat assessment, trainings and risk profiles.
- A good degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science
- Understanding of business processes, compliance, risk management and terminologies
- Able to develop incident response playbooks, processes and proceedures.
- Able to articulate confidentally and effectively
- At least 2 years of experience with SOC Operations
- At least 2 years of experience and demonstrated operational expertise with IT Security Operations, Incidence Response, Remediation, Mitigation and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Knowledge in cybersecurity technologies and malware analysis
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP are preferred
- OSCP / CREST
- ISO 27001
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.