Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Technology, Managed Services, Solution Architect, Identity Access Management
Role: IAM Architect (Manager)
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: Identity Access Management – Cyber Security
About Our Client,
Our client is one of the strong global leaders in Professional Services providing auditing, advisory and management consulting services for various industries.
About the Identity Access Management Architect (Manager),
- Manage and lead delivery of ID management engagement
- Understand the compliance and governance requirements in ID management, e.g. SOD, roles and responsibilities, provisioning, access certification, etc.
- Able to assist clients in aligning ID management solution to business objectives
- Able to design and architect ID management solution, together with implementation roadmap
- Able to conduct and lead requirement workshop with customers
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with ID management solution, e.g. SailPoint (preferred), Oracle, IBM, RSA
- Individual with prior pre-sales, consulting or client-facing role technology function will be highly desirable
- Experience with fronting customer and influencing them on technical design aspects
- Articulate and able to simplify and present complex technical designs into digestible and comprehensible bits
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787