Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Technology, Managed Services, Solution Architect, Identity Access Management
Role: IAM Architect
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: Identity Access Management – Security
About Our Client,
Our client is one of the strong global leaders in Professional Services providing auditing and advisory consulting services.
About the IAM Architect,
- Manage and lead delivery of ID management engagement
- Understand the compliance and governance requirements in ID management, e.g. SOD, roles and responsibilities, provisioning, access certification, etc.
- Able to assist clients in aligning ID management solution to business objectives
- Able to design and architect ID management solution, together with implementation roadmap
- Able to conduct and lead requirement workshop with customers
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with ID management solution, e.g. SailPoint (preferred), Oracle, IBM, RSA
- Individual with prior pre-sales, consulting or client-facing role technology function will be highly desirable
- Experience with fronting customer and influencing them on technical design aspects
- Articulate and able to simplify and present complex technical designs into digestible and comprehensible bits
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.