Key Words: Hybris, Design, Development, Implementation, SDLC, Software Development
Role: Hybris Consultant
Industry: Technology Consulting, Information technology, Professional Services
Function: Design, Development, Implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant platforms specifically in Hybris
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Assist with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Hands-on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- Full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Hands-on experience in Hybris
- Bachelor's degree
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.