Key Words: Service delivery, operations, vendor partnership, team management
Role: Head of Technology
Industry: System Integration
Function: Technology Service
About Our Client
Our client is an expert in end-to-end solutions across various industries tailored according to the different needs of their clients. The solutions they offer are cloud services, unified communications and infrastructure systems.
About the Head of Technology,
You will oversee the technology services team in pre-sales, project management, post-sales, service delivery and operations. This will also include management consulting and managed services.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Indonesia.
· In charge of the company’s roadmap while aligning to the organisation’s vision.
· Ability to align technology resources and services with the company’s overall plans
· Ensure adherence of the department to the latest SLA standards
· Roll out short-term and long-term technology plans
· Maintain the department’s budget requirements based on cost effectiveness measure
· Oversee the technology team’s performance and assist team leads with the implementation of technology, services and projects
· Manage day-to-day operations in the country, post-sales delivery and project management
· Provide the support to the sales team for customer engagement
· Upkeep performance and standards in customer engagement in gaining market traction
· Providing technical advice in potential investment areas and recommend acquisition of hardware and software
· Approve vendor agreements and contracts as well as maintain and build new partnership
· Manage technology-related policies, procedures, rules and regulations
· Update disaster recovery procedures, data integrity and security guidelines, hardware and software refresh cycles
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Motivator and team leader
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.