Key Words: Solutions Integration, Managed Security Services, MSSP, CISSP
Role: Head of Solutions
Industry: Information Technology – Security Solutions
Function: Presales Solution architecture
About Our Client,
MNC Managed Security Services Provider currently transforming their business from traditional services to Integration and Solutions Consulting
About the Head of Solutions,
As part of an on-going strategy to expand the solutions business to expand solution business to devise and implement a strategy to improve the value proposition of the company for mainly Government and Enterprise customers:
- Lead a team of presales as a subject matter expert in design, integration and operation of security products such as network and web application firewalls, network or host intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and even management (SIEM)
- Provide security consulting services and advise the relevant security solutions or services based on the findings for customer’s requirements, architecture and set up.
- Act as an interface to create tailor based solution based on customer’s requirements. Eg: Threat Hunting
- Collaborate across multi internal departments (Professional Services, Managed Security Services, Solution integration) to ensure maximum potential revenue.
- Capability to integrate functionality across multiple vendors devising a tailored solution.
- Work with Product Managers to manage vendors in the process of planning products, so that vendors can integrate their roadmap schedules with our organisation's requirements
- Support Negotiations and collaboration with vendors at different levels.
- Experienced in pre-sales and project management end to end management
- Certification in major security vendors' product training course will be an advantage
- Degree in IT related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a solution architect / presales role, preferably within an MSSP or Vendor
- Hold relevant Security Certifications including CISSP, CISA an advantage
- Possess knowledge of Security protocols
- Outstanding ability to deliver reports and customer presentations
- Knowledge of Information Security Management standards (e.g. BS7799) will be advantageous
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.