Key Words: Service Management, Telecommunications, Service Delivery, Project Management, Leadership
Role: Regional Head, Customer Service and Operations
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
Function: Leadership, Regional Operations
About Our Client,
Our client is a multinational telecommunications organization, operating across the globe providing extensive services across Core Network, Security, Managed Services, Cloud and more. Following the integration of various partnerships with global businesses, our client is now positioned to offer one complete portfolio of IT and Telco services to major global clients across all industries.
About the Regional Head, Customer Service and Operations,
- To manage & ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to customers by Customer Service Management, Project Management, Service Delivery, Service Desk & Field services team and the achievement of operational performance targets while sustaining team satisfaction.
- To manage relationship and the timely delivery of services by Partners & Vendors to ensure smooth Operations of resources and facilities.
- Engaging the customers at senior level and represents the company’s regional customer service and operations on strategic planning for projects and internally.
- Will manage 6 direct reports, with a full team of over 50 members.
- Management of the Services function to ensure compliance to performance targets at a high level and overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective operational management on a daily basis by operations teams.
- Act as Point of escalation for service issues of managed teams and implement a service improvement and resolution plan with defined time frames.
- Participate in project and services review meetings regularly and ensure necessary actions are taken by the team to maintain the CSAT levels.
- Identify and forecast any significant impact and its underlying causes in customer service & satisfaction areas and develop & propose the high level get well plans to senior management.
- Development of team leaders & teams to ensure skills levels match both current and future operational and customer requirements.
- Design and Implementation of the required strategies and processes to ensure ongoing high levels of Customer Satisfaction through regular reviews, defined ownership and continuous service improvement.
- Full accountability & responsibility to ensure adherence to company policy procedures & processes
- Develop & implement strategies and processes to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Take proactive steps to right size the teams
- Own the employee performance review process for the function in accordance with company policy and develop plans for staff growth (with Partner)
- Review of all necessary reporting to ensure operational Performance Measurements and customer support targets are met.
- Represent all teams at required management meetings, project and service reviews.
- Develop progress and statistical reporting as required
- Own & manages monthly services reports including operating Financials of the teams.
- To undertake any other reasonable task(s) as assigned
- On Call availability may be required.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computers science desired. At least one formal technical / project and service management qualification (CCNA, PMP, ITIL, etc) preferred.
- Minimum of 7-8 years supervisory/managerial experience of a large sized technical team in a project and customer service environment.
- Extensive working experience in Asia-Pacific is a prerequisite
Other Desired Skills:
- Excellent management & customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Experience in known market product suites and at least one or more of the following:
- Network, Firewall’s / Security / Checkpoint or Web Hosting
- Network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
- Server protocols,
- Desktop products.
- Systems/Network Management (Netcool, Spectrum,)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Good people and change management skills
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients & the company management, extensive experience in strategic stakeholder management
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Good PC skills and application knowledge.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Proficient in English both written & spoken.
- Leadership and Matrix Management
- Operational and Financial Excellence
- Recruitment experience in competency based assessment processes