Key Words: Professional Services, Operations, Customer Experience, Wireless Backhaul, Optical and Mobile Backhaul, SDH, DWDM, ROADM, ASON, RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G, Leadership, Optical Network Infrastructure
Role: Regional Professional Services Head (APAC)
Function: Professional Services, Implementation, Design, Operations, Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader working with operators and other service providers worldwide to help in increasing operational efficiency and enhance the customers’ quality of experience by providing advanced wireless backhaul solutions.
About the Regional Professional Services Head (APAC)
- End to end ownership of the Professional Services on the region
- Promote and sell the Professional Services.
- Develop customer tailored services within APAC. Tailored for the customers by using building blocks as Capacity Planning, Detailed Solution Design, Preventive Maintenance, Network Optimization and training. By learning the customers’ needs, proposing innovation solutions for them resolving their challenges with 3rd party s/w’s or tools.
- Provide technical consultancy services to network operators (Transmission network planning, engineering and operation).
- Lead professional services implementation team by project basis, making sure answering customer expectations and become his “trusted advisor”.
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement of Optical network infrastructure systems and processes, including architecture advancement, service level improvement and cost efficiency
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Communication / Computer Engineering
- Microwave Transmission specialist with 5+ years of Experience in Microwave Transport Network Services Planning, Consulting and Telecom Managed Services
- Able to perform network analysis and identifying architectural gaps in our customer’s networks and provide recommendations for network optimization & Capacity management on various aspects like protection rearrangements, circuit categorizations and constraint definition
- Good English with highest communication skills and experience with interfacing customers
- Experience with NOC or operation @ Operator
- Experience in Optical and Mobile Backhaul Architecting technologies like SDH, DWDM, ROADM (OTN), ASON
- RAN knowledge (2G/3G/4G network architecture)
- To be able to create small scripts for data collection
- Programming experience including Java & Python
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.