Key Words: Business development, Operations consulting, Telecommunication technologies, Bid Management Commercial, Project Management, Project consultancy, IT technologies, Communication and Networking, Cloud, Hosting, Data Center
Role: Head of Engagement Management
Industry: Information Technology, Telecommunications
Function: Management, Bid Management, Commercial Management, Deal Structuring, Risk Management, Negotiation Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Head of Engagement Management,
- You will be responsible to manage the Engagement Management team in Asia Pacific region
- This role will run a regional team comprising of multi-function roles responsible for technical and bid roles, providing specialized network bid support.
- Provide technical, commercial and proposal advise and support services for bis that entail connectivity services
- Work with sale/account teams proactively to do resource management and work on bid strategies to improve the chance of winning
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Masters or Degree in related engineering, computer science or ICT field
- Extensive experience in the Telco/ICT industry
- People management experience
- Desirable: Background in technology, and moved to different bid/engagement/sales support functions such as bid management, commercial management, deal architecture or engagement management
- A track record of working and managing, influencing regional, cross-functional teams.
- Lead the Engagement Management Practice which is used to drive consistency of experience and professionalism when working with the engagement team within the organisation
- Drive the team to go for pre-bid influence and the craft winning bid strategies
- Drive a culture that fosters constant improvements and developments to the engagement practice to improve output quality and results.
- Help the sales team in pursuit of deals and generation of opportunity.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, organizing, and managing of large strategic deal opportunities
- Manage a team of Engagement Managers within APAC region.
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.