Key Words: Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, Autonomous Vehicles
Role: Head of Data
Function: Leadership, Team Management, Strategy, Data Science, Data Modelling, Data Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a leader and one of the largest transport companies with a global workforce. They currently have high tech ventures and working on several initiatives that will be a game changer in the transport and mobility space. As such, they are aggressively building the digital team today to cater to the group’s innovation goals.
About the Head of Data
- You will be leading a team of Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists that is taking ownership of the company’s Digital Transformation initiatives, especially in managing their data.
- You will develop a roadmap and strategy for the data team by understanding, exploring, and extracting data from the company’s massive array of data sets.
- You will provide leadership in building data science models that can be used by the company.
- You will engage senior leadership teams to set up company-wide data strategy and drive the initiatives that will help the company in transforming their data to meaningful inputs that can provide business value.
- You are technically competent to provide direction and leadership to a team of highly competent data professionals.
- You will coach and educate this team with regards to data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence and business process techniques to produce the most valuable results for the company.
- You will oversee and develop the tech stack of the company when it comes to data to ensure the company is up to date with ongoing data trends.
- As the company is also building their external platform, you will drive your data team to provide meaningful contributions in making this a market-competitive platform.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in leading a data team preferably in a tech consulting firm, or start-ups.
- PhD/Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or any related degree.
- Hands-on background in Data engineering, Data Analytics with recent years of experience in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
- Experience with some of the data / scripting / programming tools such as, Python, Hadoop, R, SQL etc.
- Experience in product development is a plus.
- You are a techno-commercial person who still has a good grasp of leader data trends, a hands-on technical background and recent experience in bridging this technology to yield business value and ROIs.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.