Key Words: Regional, Leadership, Consultancy, Cybersecurity, System Integrator, Profit & Loss Management, People Management, Stake Holder Management
Role: Head of Cybersecurity Consulting APAC
Industry: Public Sector, Banking, Security, Information Technology
Function: Senior Director
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global technology services company. Their global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, they employ more than 30,000 people worldwide and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions.
About the Head of Cybersecurity Consulting APAC role
- As the Consulting Services leader of Cybersecurity Asia Pacific, the leader will be responsible to deliver the order booking, revenue and profit for the Security Consulting business unit in the Asia Pacific Region
- Expand the existing practices, such as Governance, Risk & Compliance and Threat Services, and make it more relevant to client’s segments in Asia Pacific including a focus on Security Strategy, SIEM and SOC Consulting, and Operational Technology Security
- Transition existing practices and develop new practices based upon client outcome-based services, with a focus on Asset-based Consulting principals
- Work closely with Global Consulting leadership as well as local business and sales leadership to contribute to the development of new consulting services. This includes standing up the practices, hiring and developing a GTM strategy to acquire new clients in these new service offering segments.
- Develop and execute a detailed strategy to drive Up-Sell of relevant Consulting Services offers in existing base of Consulting Services clients and Cross-Sell relevant Consulting Services into existing proprietary platform managed security services client base
- Collaborate and partner with business and sales executives/ leaders of to ensure a cohesive approach to position the company's value propositions and standardised consulting offerings, drive up the company's visibility, develop joint propositions, create and address business opportunities
- Develop and execute an expansion plan to address Consulting Services opportunities in Asia Pacific countries. Deliver standardised consulting services overlayed with geography-specific services, if required and collaborate with relevant operating companies to execute market expansion strategies
- Work with the company's existing & new niche technology/ solutions partners to create differentiated new consulting offers (joint solutions) which will improve the company's security’s competitiveness in the market place
- Establish efficient Pre-sales/ Solutions processes within the Consulting organization and institutionalise consistent operations procedures and practices to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with Global Consulting Leadership to build “Productised Consulting Services” to drive replicability and enable quicker opportunity creation to address new markets.
- Drive operational rigor and work with individual Practice leaders to ensure service delivery of high- standards, institutionalize continuous process improvements and remediating issues as necessary
- Drive cross-learning and cross-training with Consulting Services organizations in other geographies, such as US and Europe
- Collaborate with Global Marketing functions to ensure availability of relevant sales collateral, offering presentation decks, case studies, client testimonials/ references, thought leadership pieces, relevant blogs etc.
- Proven Security Consulting leadership experience in leading security technology or security services organizations
- Ability to think strategically at the executive level, foster change, drive innovation and implement strategies throughout all levels of the organization
- Experience in building and developing relationships to ensure continuous improvements of service delivery.
- Experience in Service Delivery, Project and Problem Management across multiple client industries, business and country cultures, preferably in a corporate/enterprise organisation.
- Experience of and ability to achieve results through a matrix management structure in a global context.
- Proven leadership qualities with direct people management experience.
- Able to demonstrate our Shared Values of Integrity, Diversity and Collaboration
- Excellent problem and management solving abilities.
- Possess excellent reporting and forecasting skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within organisations, at both technical and non-technical levels.
- Ability to organise and plan in a logical manner when under pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.