Key Words: P&L Management, Leadership, Consulting, Sales Management, Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Security Assessments
Role: Business Leader
Industry: Technology Consulting, Managed Security Services, Security Consulting
Function: General Management, P&L Management, Business Development, Sales Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cyber security solutions and services. They offer expertise in Managed Security Services, Security Consulting and Cyber Analytics. They have dedicated, highly trained and qualified cyber security professionals, that deliver premium expertise in Managed Security Services and Security Consulting Services.
About the Business Leader
We are looking for an experienced Business Leader to oversee the daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction. The Business Leader will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, Profit and Loss Management, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business presence for a high-growth Cyber Security Company based in Malaysia.
A successful Business Leader should be able to purposefully guide business operations and employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Business Leader has a strong strategic mind and exceptional people skills.
- You will over look the Full Profit and Loss Management of the Malaysia Business
- You will maintain positive client relationships and drive new client acquisitions.
- You will develop and implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- You will consult and cooperate with other executives, board members, and employees.
- You will manage, monitor, and review business operations.
- You will identify improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- You will review and oversee all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
- You will oversee hiring activities and approve contracts.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia.
- Master's degree is preferred/ Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Extensive managerial experience
- Experience in managing high-growth businesses
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Executive decision-making skills
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset
- Exceptional business acumen
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.