Key Words: Business Development, Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Telecommunications, Technology, Service Delivery & Operations, Transformation, Innovation, Disruption, Big Data, Cloud, Digitalization, DX Economy
Role: Group Service Delivery & Operations Director
Industry: Enterprise Technology Solutions
Function: Service Delivery & Operations
Reports to: Group CEO
About Our Client,
Our client is a regional IT Services player in the provision and management of specialist Enterprise IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries and IT Services.
About the Service Delivery & Operations Director,
- To manage the entire, a dynamic and high performing services delivery and maintenance (support) organization, to drive a profitable services business for our clients and to grow beyond the market growth rate.
- To manage the PM & deployment team, delivering innovative and quality solutions and obtain a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Candidate should ideally come from consulting background to support and build a new business around solutions architecture across a wide range of IT solutions from Next Generation architecture such as portable Cloud, Big Data, Application, AI.
- Work with Sales team to identify specific solutions and skill up operations to deploy and support these solutions.
- Responsible for the deployment and maintenance services P&L, managing the billable staff, ie billable consultants, engineers and project management team.
- People management - act as a team lead on occasion coordinating / managing a number of individuals for a specific opportunity. The team lead function would be within country, however it could be a regional or global opportunity where coordination / management activity would crosses regional boundaries.
- To manage day-to-day services operations, and as an escalation point, including pre-sales support, post-sales consulting delivery, project management and day-to-day maintenance support services.
- Responsible for service creation and provision, develop solutions in conjunction with sales and other team members, pre-sales, sales and solution team.
- Responsible to position consulting & engineering services as required to strengthen relationship by demonstrating our client’s ability to bring intellectual value and advise; provide resolution of network related problems through quality analysis in partnership with customer.
- Understand the customer's business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements where our client’s solutions have helped provide value.
- With existing clients, show consistent performance and service delivery in order to leverage customer references
- Organize solutions and technical sharing events for knowledge management and sharing.
- Look to identify and manager third parties that add value to proposed solutions; position our client as the strategic integrator providing a unique value proposition for their customers.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Asia.
- Knowledgeable in technology areas like:
- Applications Layer
- New technology areas like cybersecurity, big data and emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Business processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Communications or other relevant field (or equivalent) with minimum of at least 15 years of work experience.
- Extensive experience in consultative selling and relationship management within multi-national companies
- Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- Work in a virtual team environment.
- Identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities
- Draw upon experience and relationships to gain access to new accounts.
- Experience in creating solutions for customers based on their business and IT initiatives rather than on an individual company’s product offering.
- Proven track record in managing a Service team and achieving services quota.
- Strong communication skills in English and local language
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel in Asia Pacific region on short notice
- PMP and ITIL certified preferred