Key Words: Telecommunications, Pre-Sales, UCC Solutions, Enterprise UCC, Unified Communications, Collaboration
Role: Global UCC SME
Function: Pre-Sales, Evangelist
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Global UCC SME,
* As a Global UCC SME, you will have a very good knowledge of UCC Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide UCC deployments , Widely adopted Enterprise UCC Architectures etc.;. Reporting to the Global Pre-Sales head, you will be a SPOC for all UCC related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
* Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
* Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent UCC needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.; .
* Support the Proposal team in RFI, RFP and SO
* Identify desired UCC solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
* Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Collaboration (Audio, Video, Web and Social) Industry.
* Ability to work with Engineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing the client.
* Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for UCC portfolio.
* Well versed with Regulatory scenarios across Geographies.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
* Expertise – Share and derive expertise while liaisoning with Sales teams, Product teams and Advanced Solution Delivery teams etc.;
* Solutions – Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon for the client in UCC space by actively working with premium UCC solution vendors like Cisco, Microsoft etc.;
* Insights - Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of the client’s UCC services and drive greater value from use of the same.
* Represent – Be a torch bearer for the client in market place for its UCC Services portfolio. Demonstrate the client’s strength by articulating Value in various external Collaboration forums as well as internal interlocks . Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality.
* Customer facing skills to represent the client well within the customer’s environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Collaboration Experts regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, the client as preferred UCC partner etc.;
* Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently..
* Able to position Hosted Solutions across Contact center, Webex and IPT Solutions against premise setups.
* Present Road map for existing multi-vendor environments. Highlight 3rd party professional services integration as the case may be.
* Develop Cost-Benefit analysis and calculators for usage based services
* Build RoI and TCO models for multi site , multi vendor deployments and migrations.
* Team player and leadership capabilities in working with UCC pre-sales and OEMs
* Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Developing and delivering UCC Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise Collaboration Suite.
* Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
* Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
* Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a pre-requisite
* Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
* Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customers Collaboration space and UCC environment. A recognized expert in one or more solutions.
* Excellent understanding of Collaboration platforms, Various available solutions across Audio, Video and Web, their integration and regulatory challenges associated with the same. Knowledge of upcoming regulation viz.;Unified Licensing, Net neutrality etc.; is highly desirable.
Required Skills and abilities:
* Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
* Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Ability to cross train and mentor associates on UCC technologies and updates
* Strong Knowledge around SIP, IP PBX, Webex, IPT, Various Video end points, interoperability scenarios is desired.
* Knowledge and experience designing and implementing enterprise room-based and mobile videoconferencing systems
* Experience with WebEx, Spark, and Skype for Business (Lync) is desired
* Experience with enterprise Cisco voice platforms is required, including: Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Contact Center Express or Enterprise, Telepresence, Jabber, etc
* Enterprise voice, video, and collaboration architectures including core call processing, voicemail, presence, contact centre, call recording, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
* In depth understanding of high availability design best practices for enterprise voice and video systems
* Knowledge and experience with tailoring customer contact solutions to meet business goals and align with organizational priorities
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.