Key Words: Telecommunications, Security, Enterprise Security, Solutions, Technology, Sales, MSS, SOC, Subject Matter Expert, Cyber-security, Product Manager
Role: Global Security SME
Function: Pre-Sales, Evangelist
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest Enterprise solutions.
About the Global Security SME,
* As a Global Security SME, you will have a very good knowledge of Security Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide Security Best practices, Widely adopted Enterprise security Frameworks, Audits and Compliances etc.;. Reporting to the Global Pre-Sales head, you will be a SPOC for all Security related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
* Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
* Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent Security needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.; .
* Support the Proposal team in RFI, RFP and SO
* Identify desired Security solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
* Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Security Industry.
* Ability to work with Engineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing the client.
* Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for Security portfolio.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
* Expertise – Share and derive expertise while liaising with Sales teams, Product teams etc.;
* Solutions – Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon for the Security space by actively working with various OEM and Product teams in understanding Gaps and bridge the same with various alternatives, that are duly approved by validation teams.
* Insights - Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of the client’s Security services and drive greater value from use of the same.
* Represent – Be a torch bearer for the client in the marketplace for its Security Services portfolio. Demonstrate the client’s strength by articulating Value in various external Security forums as well as internal interlocks and webinars etc.; Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality
* Customer facing skills to represent the client well within the customer’s environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Security Experts and CISO regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, the client as preferred partner etc.;
* Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently..
* Team player and leadership capabilities in working with security pre-sales and OEMs
* Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Developing and delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture. Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
* Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
* Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a prerequisite
* Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
* Experience with Managed Security Services would be an advantage
* Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's Information Security and infrastructure security environment. A recognized expert in one or more solutions.
* Excellent understanding of Information security, network and systems security , Cyber Security Framework … Knowledge of various Security standards by region is highly desirable.
* Experience in compliance initiatives at function and organizational levels in areas of Information security, Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, IT Service Management and Quality.
* Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
Required Skills and abilities:
* Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
* Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Ability to cross train and mentor associates on Security technologies and updates
* Network Security, Security Information and Event Management, Web & Email Security, IDS/IPS, Application Security, End Point Security, Data Loss Prevention
* Well conversant with Management Standards/Best Practices such as ISO 27001.
* Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, e.g. ISO27001, PCI/DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, etc
* Conversant with the requirements of compliances like SOX and PCI DSS
* A formal security industry accreditation would be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, SABSA SCF, etc.
* Knowledge and experience of the vendors and technologies viz.; Symantec, McAfee, Websense, RSA, Arcsight, Tipping point, Arbor, Radware, Fortify, F5 and Bluecoat etc.;
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.