Key Words: Marketing Automation, Eloqua, CRM Integration, SaaS
Role: Global Marketing Automation Operations Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Marketing, Operations, Demand Generation, Data Analysis
About Our Client
Cutting edge SaaS vendor that delivers a fully integrated, secure, accelerated cloud solution
About the Global Marketing Automation Operations Manager
This position is responsible for supporting all facets of global marketing automation operations via Eloqua, including building, testing, maintaining and reporting on online marketing campaigns, managing the marketing database to ensure data integrity, identifying and implementing marketing operations best-practices. You will also ensure the optimisation of key marketing automation processes including lead nurturing, email marketing, customer segmentation and CRM integration.
- Manage all aspects of building campaigns and operating the marketing automation platform (Eloqua), including but not limited to developing emails and landing pages, designing and testing programs, setting up tracking URLs, reviewing for accuracy, troubleshooting issues, etc.
- Optimise the lead process, lead scoring and nurturing functions on the Eloqua platform.
- Monitor and measure campaign performance including open rate, click-to-open rate, form conversions, etc.
- Manage data flow and integrations between Eloqua, Salesforce and other internal and external platforms, applications and tools
- Possess a good understanding of B2B demand generation, email marketing and lead nurturing practices, ideally within the technology (SaaS / PaaS) industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Highly analytical, meticulous and organised, with strong project coordination skills.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com . We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.