Key Words: Cloud Solutions, Telecommunications, Hosting, Enterprise Cloud, Hosting
Role: Global Cloud SME Lead
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Global Cloud SME Lead,
* As a Global Cloud SME lead, you will have a very good knowledge of Hosting and Cloud Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide Cloud Best practices, Widely adopted Enterprise Cloud Frameworks, Audits and Compliances etc.;. Reporting to the Global Pre-Sales head, you will be a SPOC for all Hosting and Cloud related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
* Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
* Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent customer needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized Hosting and Cloud solutions etc.; .
* Support the Proposal team in RFI, RFP and SO
* Identify desired Cloud solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
* Strong alignment with Various OEMs serving Compute, Storage, Applications , Load balancers etc.;
* Ability to work with Engineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing the client.
* Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for Hosting and Cloud portfolio.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
* Expertise – Share and derive expertise while liasoning with Sales teams, Product teams and GSMC teams etc.;
* Solutions – Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon for the client in Hosting and Cloud space by actively working with various OEM and Product teams in understanding Gaps and bridge the same with various alternatives, that are duly approved by validation teams.
* Insights - Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of the client’s Cloud services and drive greater value from use of the same.
* Represent – Be a torch bearer for the client in the market place for its Hosting and Cloud Services portfolio. Demonstrate the client’s strength by articulating Value in various external Cloud forums as well as internal interlocks and webinars etc.; Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality
* Customer facing skills to represent the client well within the customer’s environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Cloud Experts and Chief Architects regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, the client as preferred partner etc.;
* Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently..
* Lead data center transformations projects to migrate client/server applications and platforms to cloud environments.
* Develop cloud reference architectures, governance policies, security models, and best practices
* Team player and leadership capabilities in working with Cloud pre-sales and OEMs
* Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
* Provide expert pre-sales technical assistance and product education to the team.
* Analyze prospect requirements and establish parameters to ensure client receives the right solution, in conjunction with the Sales Representative. Cost projects with the Sales to guarantee profitability.
* Resolve any client or sales concerns and revise proposals if necessary.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Developing and delivering Cloud Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture. Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
* Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
* Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a pre-requisite
* Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
* Experience with Public Cloud and Various Storage Solutions would be an advantage
* Excellent understanding of BCP/DR Scenarios and Governance and Regulatory framework around the same is a huge plus.
Required Skills and abilities
* Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
* Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Ability to cross train and mentor associates on Cloud technologies and updates
* Creating , designing, developing, testing, and implementing a proprietary hybrid cloud
* Designing and developing functional areas of the cloud, including automation, infrastructure, SDN and SDDC technology.
* Understanding of security, physical networking, storage, and computing is a must
* Sound knowledge of multiple hypervisors, OS, DB and Various migration tools is a must.
* Knowledge of Industry regulations and audit requirements is highly desired
* Enterprise Architecture with knowledge on artifacts and deliverables etc.;
* Good documentation and presentation skills
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.