Key Words: Business Development, Enterprise,Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy,Telecommunications, Technology
Role: Head, Global Accounts
Industry: IT Services
Function: Enterprise Accounts Management
About Our Client,
Our client is a leading end-to-end solutions integrator, harnessing their resources and specialized skills, with strategic partnerships and broad regional presence to offer expert integration solutions to businesses in the Asia Pacific. Their expertise in design, integration and management of IT infrastructure solutions makes them a preferred partner for businesses spanning wide vertical markets.
About the Head - Global Accounts,
- Oversee global account relationships for new services provider and etc
- Grow revenue within the assigned Global Accounts
- Manage the global team (over 15 staff) and working closely with local sales teams in closing the opportunity
- Review Account plan for each strategic Global Account.
- Key contact point for global clients in APJ
- Customer focus
- Focus to drive profitability in the business and opportunities.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- University degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience with a proven record of achievement.
- Experience in Account Management & Partner alliance
- Strong negotiation skill
- Must process good communication and presentation skills and be fluent in the English and Chinese language
- Must be very customer oriented and focused on meeting the customer’s needs
- Creative and willing to explore to new market segment
- Proven track record to be able to strategies and work on a complex customer requirement.
- Leadership qualities: Integrity, dedication, attention to detail, deliver results on time, goal oriented, self-motivated
- Strong team player
- Willing to understand the importance of opportunity closure and selling high value proposition
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant: