Key Words: Consultative Selling, Account Management
Role: Global Account Manager - named accounts
Industry: Information and Communications Technology
Function: Consultative Selling, Account Management, Top to bottom or vice versa approach in client engagement, client penetration, Multi-solution/service sales
About Our Client :
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Global Account Manager :
The Global Account Manager will deal with large global account contacts and own the budget on the account/s assigned. He or she uses a consultative approach across all solutions backed up by the in Solution architect presales team.
Stretching across the various industries and product families within the company, this role for Global Accounts will be tasked with identifying and driving new revenue streams related to services To generate new, sustainable large-scale sources of revenue within one financial year, from Global Accounts, team members must be able to synthesize business acceleration programs and requirements from various ecosystems player types to best position the company for successful closure.
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Medical, dental and life insurance.
About You :
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in a complex solution and services sales environment
- Preferably experienced in qualifying, promoting and closing deals around Digital, Cloud, Mobility, IoT and Borderless Connectivity.
- Proven track record of closing large scale deals.
- Experience in developing effective sales tools with regards to account engagement and customer proposals
- Strong technology expertise and innovation orientation in enterprise industries such as BFSI, FinTech, Transportation, Manufacturing, e-Commerce and Cloud ecosystems.
- Relationship-builder who is solutions-oriented; strong personal initiative and independent.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving orientation. Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Drive go-to-market and sales into large scale enterprises preferably in the BFSI.
- Drive go-to-market and sales into the adjacent ecosystem of next generation and application service providers for closure of short term deals.
- Establish relationships with “early mover” enterprises whose market actions are likely to be a model that will be in the leading trend, thus creating ramp up of revenue in the long term.
- Create sales funnel to meet sales target.
- Develop strategic account plans to win large scale revenue to accelerate revenue growth.
- Cultivate personal relationships with executive decision makers and key influencers that allow the company to participate in the customer’s strategy brainstorming—in advance of concluded plans and RFPs
- Work with cross-functional teams to create innovative business offers to customers.
- Work with Product teams to craft, test and refine solution message for incubation products.
· Client Focussed
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling and relationship building
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.