Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Financial Services, Regulatory/ Compliance
Role: Financial Services Regulatory & Compliance Associate Director
Industry: Financial & IT Management Consulting
About Our Client,
Our client is a global Financial Services Regulatory who assists financial institutions to understand and respond to challenges presented by the constantly evolving regulatory landscape. Our clients also offer customized training for clients including senior executives of financial institutions on banking and capital market regulations.
About the Financial Services Regulatory & Compliance Associate Director,
- Support Clientele Business Development
- Conduct regulatory compliance reviews to assess compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory support on regulatory matter
- Develop regulatory governance frameworks, policies and procedures to enable effective management of regulatory risks
- Provide regulatory specialist resources to support short-to-long term regulatory projects
- Assist with strategy assessments focusing on key regulatory implications of various operating structures to support senior executives in strategic decisions
- Drive quality delivery of regulatory projects including management of key client and internal stakeholders
- Lead and support business development initiatives including thought leadership
- Develop structured programs to enable knowledge sharing within the practice
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Keen interest in risk and control as well as the regulatory landscape.
- Possess a good degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Business or Law, with minimum of 9 years relevant experience in the banking sector or international public accounting firm.
- Experience with regulatory compliance roles with a good grasp of business considerations is preferred.
- Strong interest in and sound understanding of financial markets and products
- Strong communication and negotiation skills: the role will involve interacting with employees and clients of varying levels, including senior executives.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.