Key Words: Field Services Engineer, Post Sales, Security Architecture, Customer Success
Role: Field Services Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Field Services, Security Architecture, Customer Success
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Principal Security vendor, who are regularly ranked #1 in a host of categories. Following some recent major acquisitions and increase in market share, they are seeking to further expand their already dominant presence in APAC.
About the Field Services Engineer
You will work in close collaboration with the Sales, Pre-Sales and Support teams as well as partners to ensure customer success is achieved and projects are delivered according to guidelines. The Field Services Engineer will be involved in requirements gathering, Architecture and implementation phases; monitoring partners throughout the cycle. In order to perform effectively, you will need to be able to effectively demonstrate product capabilities and utilize your strong knowledge in Security.
- Act as technology / product expert for the Pre-Sales, Support and Enterprise Channel Partners
- Ensure the project delivery meet customer’s requirements and assist in the technical qualification process
- Perform updates on new product/ technology to the internal sales staff.
- Assist Regional / Global Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager to stay abreast of latest developments in the Security market
- Confidently act as company representative on customer’s site
- Obtain an Industry or Technical Certification
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in customer facing Solutions or Delivery role to large enterprise or government customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry. In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems (LINUX, Solaris, Netware or Windows 200x).
- Possess good technical knowledge in Internet architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, VMware, Bigfix, Cisco, Email Messaging Security and Web Security is essential.
- Knowledge in Security solutions including Firewall, Content Security, Intrusion prevention, encryption, data leakage, data protection and monitoring security will be added advantage.
- Possess similar experience on enablement Channel community in building enterprise channel sales/presales on the product/ technology knowledge and experience in managing POC funnel will be added advantage.
- Ability to travel between Malaysia and Singapore with potential engagements in other ASEAN countries
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.