Key Words: Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Partner Enablement, SaaS, Infrastructure
Role: Field Marketing Manager - APAC
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Marketing, Strategy, Enablement, Sales
About Our Client
MNC Cloud Technology Solution Provider
About the Field Marketing Manager - APAC
You will join a Marketing team that employs a multi-channel integrated approach and work with the Sales and Product teams. Your role will be to implement and optimize strategic marketing campaigns, in order to generate quality leads, drive sales pipeline acceleration and contribute to the achievement of revenue targets. You will identify, develop and manage partnership programs across APAC and in doing so, spearhead the channel go-to-market strategy.
- Drive sales pipeline through the planning and execution of field activities
- Develop strategic alliances and channel partnerships in addition to solidifying existing customer relationships
- Analyse regional market trends, competitor strategy and customer feedback
- Use partner engagement programs and marketing to build an effective channel ecosystem using incentives, enablement, support and marketing initiatives to achieve desired goals
- Improve marketing content to support the sales team and partners throughout the sales lifecycle
- Ensure customer retention and revenue opportunities are maximized by using an account-based marketing approach
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of marketing programs in order to improve lead conversion rates
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with at least 3 years in technology industry
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing principles, sales processes, demand generation practices, and partner/channel management across multiple countries and industry verticals.
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation tool (Eloqua preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and deliver on multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Highly analytical, meticulous and organised, with strong project coordination skills.