Key Words: Time Management, Meeting Management, Executive Support, Administrative Assistance, Confidentiality, Negotiation, Event Management, Travel Management, Office Operations, Invoice and Claims Management
Role: Executive Assitant to the Regional Head
Industry: Information Technology, Security
Function: Executive Support, Administrative Assistance, Event Management, Invoice and Claims Mangement, Travel Management, Office operations, Meeting Management
About Our Client,
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are continuing their vertical expansion in the region, with this role supporting the top Executive in the region.
- You will support the regional head in providing liason between the regional head and his direct reports.
- You possess the ability to practise decision making and good judgment in a variety of situations
- You are strong in written and verbal communication, organizational skills and administration.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
About the Executive Assitant to the Regional Head,
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience supporting Senior Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Welcoming visitors, reviewing emails and correspondece practising strict confidentiality, arranging company dinners and other corporate events; managing questions and meeting requests directed to the regional head.
- Manage travel arrangements and meetings by creating itineraries and agendas including arrangement of lodging and meeting accomodations.
- Managing extremely active calendar of appointments, managing expense reports, compilation of documents and travel related materials.
- Implement projects and special assignments with the ability to manage priorities, obtain cooperation from other parties involved, problem solving, progress monitoring and adjustment to plans.
- Communicates effectively on behalf of the Regional head to his direct reports in a diplomatic manner as these direct reports are also senior executives within the business.
- Serve as a “barometer” to provide the regional head with a sense for the issues taking place in the environment. (i.e. people getting sick or birthdays, etc.)
- Complete critical aspects of their deliverables showing a hands-on approach on matters such drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that help the regional head’s abiliti to lead the company effectively.
- Manage conflicting needs from different people or situations within the Regional Head’s environment and proactively follow through on project deadlines or other critical matters.
- At all times maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders and staff.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
- Emotional maturity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.