Key Words: ITIL, SLA management, Transition and Transformation, Service Implementation, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Management, Problem Management
Role: Delivery Lead
Industry: Technology Consulting and Services, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology solutions and IT services that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
- Act as primary point of accountability for IT matters for designated business customers (or if delivering services to IT, act as the primary point of accountability for function service portfolio to the relevant IT customer group) usually across locations, business domains, and/or geographical boundaries.
- Oversee the IT service portfolio for the capability area
- Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels
- Ensure all end-user requirements for IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure SLAs are met for all IT Services.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management – ITIL etc
- Perform ad hoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Undertake project activities, as directed, associated with the implementation of new clients and services.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business/ Computer Science
- Extensive years of relevant working experience in IT-related field.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes.
- Incident, Problem, change management Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Service Implementation & Transition experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.