Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: Enterprise Support Engineer
Industry: Singapore Cybersecurity, Vendor
About our Client,
Our client is a global leader in data security, specialising in the critical layer of data protection. They manage infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline
About the Enterprise Support Engineer,
You will be communicating and providing expert technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners. Together with the various business teams you will aim to transition and resolve issues, thus helping drive the business.
- You are keen to learn new products/ technologies and take on new challenges.
- You can quickly understand the technical aspects of systems and troubleshoot to resolve problems.
- You communicate impeccably and pride yourself on delivering quality service
- Experience of single sign on solutions (e.g. Shibboleth, ADFS)
- Experience working with Linux or Unix Operating Systems, Domain controllers, Web servers and applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012 Server
- Familiar with Authentication methods (RSA Securid, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP)
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers
Knowledge is desired in the following domains and would be advantageous:
- Programming Scripting languages
- Information security
- Proxy servers
- Windows Clustering
- Network Load Balancing
- SAN Technologies
- Disaster Recovery
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other opportunities, please apply to this advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.