About Our Client,
Our client provides intelligent global operation solutions for the oil and gas, chemicals, manufacturing, power, and other process industry verticals.
About the Sales Executive:
The Sales executive works closely with customers to drive sales of our client’s Operations Intelligence software and solutions into the oil and gas, chemicals, power, and other process industry verticals as well as discrete manufacturing customers in Asia Pacific.
This position will report to the GM in Singapore.
- The sales executive must be capable of consultative and educative sales of complex technological solutions to senior managers in customers’ organization.
- The sales executive must be able to translate business requirements into a business value solution to help our customers increase profit and reduce operational risk.
- Anticipate client needs and lead the sales conversation to build quality pipelines to meet the yearly assigned sales quota.
- Identify strategic and enterprise accounts that drive long-term core revenue.
- Create and execute annual account plans for each assigned account.
- Collaborate with product management leaders, marketing, and fulfilment directors on marketing, offering, and execution strategies.
- Candidate will work closely with our pre-sales organization to recognize how our customers can benefit from utilization of our solutions, understand process centric challenges then be able to articulate solutions in terms of solving business problems.
- Manage revenue and sales forecasting utilizing our client’s CRM systems.
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations.
- Interface with other our client’s groups to maximize strategic and enterprise account potential.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree in business or a technical discipline is preferred.
- 10+ years of complex IT solution sales experience.
- Mastery of solution sales – preferred 5+ years direct experience in performing Consulting Services, Account Management, and Consulting Services sales.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly sales quota.
- Understanding and knowledge of operations management, industrial plant operations and automation systems.
- Proposal and sales material development experience.
- Strong contract negotiation/closing skills.
- Candidate must be a self-motivated energetic and enthusiastic self-starter and a hunter/challenger characteristic sales type.
- Outstanding oral and written communications required.
- Base location is Singapore with approx. 50% travel time
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.