Key Words: Solution Architect, Design, Develop, Technology, Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Cloud, SaaS, IOT, Microservices, API
Role: Enterprise Architect
Industry: Public Sector, Healthcare
Function: Enterprise Architect, Solution Design, Shaping and delivering Large and Complex projects
About Our Client
Our client is the technology leader that connects and digitalizes the healthcare sector.
About the Solution Architect
- You will be monitoring the technology and market trends to identify opportunities with potential value for the health ecosystem.
- You will be working with enterprise architects to design, develop and establish technology roadmaps to support internal needs and external collaborations.
- You will monitor and update infrastructure patterns and standards in alignment with enterprise demands and policies.
- You will be collaborating with other teams and support major initiatives to make integration works for our client.
- You will be conducting training and sharing sessions to cascade architecture patterns, guidelines, standards, and roadmaps.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
Demonstrated an applied knowledge of one of the following:
- Design and/or implementation of solutions in an enterprise setting with multiple business units and involving multiple applications/systems
- Design and/or implementation of solutions in two different infrastructure domains
Show a general conceptual knowledge of:
- Development or use of numerical/statistical models to perform solution sizing Scripting or development
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Certification in relevant IT areas would be an advantage.
- You will be collaborating with business stakeholders and IT peers to assess solution feasibility, apply appropriate guidance and resolve implementation gaps and requirements that deviate from architecture patterns and standards.
- You will be appropriately applying infrastructure & security patterns & guidelines to support implementations that incorporate modern technologies such as IT/OT integration, IOT and SDN.
- You will be applying technical patterns, incorporate DevOps, resilience, security and support for Cloud/SaaS solutions into designs.
- You will be reviewing technical solutions and support through the governance process maintaining alignment with guidelines, standards, and strategic directions.
- You will provide SMEs with support and review the cost estimations of solutions in funding proposals requiring cost reasonableness assessment.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.