Key Words: Architecture, design and operations, Hybrid Cloud, Application Management Services, Managed Infrastructure Services, Security Services, RPA, AI, Contract preparations, contract negotiations, due diligence
Role: Enterprise Architect
Industry: Technology Consulting, Technology Services
Function: Information Technology, Presales, Contract Negotiation, Architecture and Design
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global technology services firm. They offer a wide range of solutions and services such as Networking, Security, Data Centre, Cloud Infrastructure, Collaboration and Productivity, Customer Experience, Applications, Managed Services, Consulting Services, Support Services, Technical Services
About the Enterprise Architect
You will be responsible for supporting the associated sales opportunity qualification and pursuit process. The EA works closely with Sales Leads / Engagement Leads and clients to shape enterprise solutions, craft optimized delivery models, lead cost optimization and ensure the client’s requirements and outcomes are kept clearly in view, validated and addressed at all stages of the sales cycle.
You are familiar with and draw from the organization’s global solution set and delivery capabilities and in addition, leverage alliances and partners for selective solution components that may need to come from outside suppliers to complete the end to end solution set for a client offering.
The key objective of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure the solution is sound, deliverable, cost effective and shaped to deliver on the client’s requirements and required business outcomes.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Demonstrable track record and experience in a presales and or consulting field.
- Experience in two or more of the following ICT service fields: Application design and development (SDLC), DevOps, Managed Application Services, Enterprise Infrastructure Solution Architecture, Managed Infrastructure Services, Managed Security Services, Cloud IaaS, Cloud PaaS, WAN (MPLS), IoT, AI, RPA, Managed Network Services, Cloud Migration, Data Centre consolidation, Technology Refresh, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in enterprise design and build of two or more of the following ICT technology fields: Application design and development (SDLC), DevOps, Enterprise Infrastructure Solution Architecture [e.g. server (compute), storage, backup infrastructure, Cloud IaaS, Cloud PaaS, HCI, WAN, DC LAN, SD-WAN, IoT], End User Collaboration tools, ERP (e.g. MS Dynamics, SAP), Big Data Analytics (e.g. SAP BW, SAS, Power BI)
- Experience in transformation and / or migration services such as: Cloud Migration, Data Centre consolidation, Technology Refresh, Disaster Recovery.
- Within ICT Security Services skills domain, demonstrate sound experience in one or more of the following areas: SOC operations, Threat Intelligence, Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM), SIEM, DDoS, IAM (identity and access management), PIM / PAM, IDS / IPS, Firewall, Cyber Range, Pen Test.
- Experience in service provider environments and client requirements gathering.
- TOGAF training and certification would be viewed positively.
- Degree in Computing Science, Engineering or other technical fields would be viewed positively.
- Team player who can work independently within established guidelines and procedures.
As an Enterprise Architect your core duties and responsibilities would include:
- Correctly qualify opportunities as suitable for pursuit.
- Abide by the opportunity qualification and sales cycle processes, procedures and quality gates.
- Lead the end-to-end solution strategy, shaping and client positioning. Align the solution to the client’s vision, requirements and desired outcomes.
- Define solution scope and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with clients’ stakeholders
- Ensure solutions are sound, fit for purpose, deliverable and will meet offered SLAs.
- Prepare, review and quality assure the input costs and pricing commercials of a client offer to be correct and prepared in accordance with the client’s requested consumption model. Collaborate with the Sales Lead / Engagement Lead on positioning those commercials and demonstrating value to a client.
- Work with, guide and oversee all contributors input to an opportunity solution set. Ensure parties providing input and content deliver the required elements to the required scope and quality in a timely manner.
- Lead the preparation of the client proposal deliverables in collaboration with the Bid Manager. Quality assure the client proposal deliverables.
- In collaboration with the Sales Lead / Engagement Lead oversee the preparation of client pre-sales presentations and actively engage with clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Prepare statements of work and ensure the inclusion of key assumptions. Participate in client contract negotiations on statement of work (SoW) schedules.
- Brief and ensure smooth hand over of signed opportunities to the implementation services leads.
- Broad and deep ICT technology knowledge and experience (at least core two skills areas).
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Project Management and planning principles.
- Transformation, transition frameworks and associated methodologies experience.
- Contract preparations and contract negotiations (e.g. MSA, Service Agreement, Teaming Agreement).
- Influencer yet Constantly learning.
- Client relationship and stakeholder management.
- Good time and priorities management.
- Supplier management.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written in English)
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultants:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.