Key Words: Technology Consulting, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Strategy, Customer Engagement, Techno-commercial skills, SOA/BPM, BI/Data Warehousing, Infrastructure, Digital Technologies
Role: Enterprise Architect
Industry: Global Technology Consulting and Professional Services Organisation
Function: Enterprise Architect, Consulting, Solution Design, Business Development, Shaping and delivering Large and Complex projects
About Our Client
Joining a leading Professional Services MNC, you will act as the Enterprise Architect within their Public Services domain driving the solution design presented right from the business development stage through to project implementation and delivery.
About the Enterprise Architect
- Design, Creating POCs, defining the solution blueprint, architecture definition, workload estimation, release planning, sourcing model and resourcing strategy
- Project delivery involvement from a perspective of Architecting, Designing and Delivering capabilities to existing environment of the customers from infrastructure, through to systems and application.
- Business development and deal shaping of very large and technically complex business solutions for clients within the Healthcare and Public Services space in the region.
- Interface directly with the clients and responsible for understanding the requirements, the scope of the request, validating the request, developing an optimal solution and providing an overall business and technical estimation.
- Works with internal folks from the client, vendors and the infrastructure delivery team to provide fit for purpose, cost-competitive solutions in line with established industry and company standards along with the alignment with SLA agreements.
- Will help drive the activities holistically is therefore involved in the entire cycle of the project
Key Aspects of the role
Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance. Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools and frameworks.
Technology Strategy: Experience in helping client’s re-position their digital & technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability. Understanding the business solution strategy, operating vision, business imperatives, and capabilities, and how they affect technology imperatives. Defining the specific solution processes and business and functional requirements needed to realize these opportunities.
Solution Architecture: Experience in defining the overall solution architecture for different clients. Position end to end application, infrastructure, virtualization, and server solutions to different levels within the customer. Identify customer needs and requirements. Define all the elements of a customer’s technical computing environment. Provide technical consultation and make recommendations on products/services to go-to-market.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive years of relevant experience in supporting business development, solution design, overall architecture and project delivery.
- Experience in doing end to end work for the customers across infrastructure, applications, digital
- Possesses a strong technical understanding of old and emerging technologies and can present the overall solution delivery and business proposition at all levels of the customer from top to bottom
- Business savviness with the capacity of a Solution Architect.
- Strong ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.