Key Words: Enterprise Architect, Solutions, Enterprise
Function: Architecture, Software development, Enterprise
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect (EA) is responsible for supporting the sales opportunity qualification and pursuit process. The EA works closely with Sales Leads / Engagement Leads and clients to shape enterprise solutions, craft optimized delivery models, lead cost optimization and ensure the client’s requirements and outcomes are kept clearly in view, validated and addressed at all stages of the sales cycle.
The Enterprise Architect is required to become familiar with and draw from our organization’s global solution set and delivery capabilities and in addition, leverage alliances and partners for selective solution components that may need to come from outside suppliers to complete the end to end solution set for a client offering.
The key objective of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure the solution is sound, deliverable, cost-effective and shaped to deliver on the client’s requirements and required business outcomes.
As an Enterprise Architect your core duties and responsibilities would include:
- Correctly qualify opportunities as suitable for pursuit (or otherwise).
- Comply with the opportunity qualification and sales cycle processes, procedures and quality gates.
- Lead the end-to-end solution strategy, shaping and client positioning. Align the solution to the client’s vision, requirements and desired outcomes.
- Define solution scope and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with clients’ stakeholders
- Ensure solutions are sound, fit for purpose, deliverable and will meet offered SLAs.
- Review and quality assure the input costs and pricing commercials of a client offer to be correct and prepared in accordance with the client’s requested consumption model. Collaborate with the Sales Lead / Engagement Lead on positioning those commercials and demonstrating value to a client.
- Work with, guide and oversee all contributors input to an opportunity solution set. Ensure parties providing input and content deliver the required elements to the required scope and quality in a timely manner.
- Lead the preparation of the client proposal deliverables in collaboration with the Bid Manager. Quality assure the client proposal deliverables.
- In collaboration with the Sales Lead / Engagement Lead oversee the preparation of client pre-sales presentations and actively engage with clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Participate in client contract negotiations on statement of work (SoW) contract schedules.
- Brief and ensure smooth hand over of signed opportunities to the implementation services leads.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Demonstrable track record and experience in a pre-sales and or consulting field.
- Experience in two or more of the following ICT service fields: Managed Application Services, Managed Infrastructure Services, Managed Security Services, Cloud, WAN (MPLS), Managed Network Services, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in design of two or more of the following ICT technology fields: Server, storage and backup infrastructure, IaaS Cloud, WAN, DC LAN, SD-WAN, IoT, Big Data Analytics.
- Experience in service provider environments and client requirements gathering.
- TOGAF training and certification would be viewed positively.
- Degree in Computing Science, Engineering or other technical fields would be viewed positively.
- Team player who can work independently within established guidelines and procedures.
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.